Hello and Welcome to the Northwest Mountain Challenge. Before registering there are a few things you should know! We have made several changes to registration to improve your shooting experience on the mountain.
1. We have added flight times for all courses. Yes, even for fun shoot courses. Please select which course you would like to begin with each day, and then select your flight time. If you miss your flight time, you will not be able to shoot until after flight times end at 12:30PM.
2. Shooting group sizes are limited to 5 per group. If there are more than 5 in your group, please break-up into 2 separate groups.
3. If you register before March 1st, you get a free t-shirt. Please select the size you would like. If you register March 1st-April 30th, your shirt will be $10 if pre-ordered. After April 30th, shirts will go to normal price, $20.
4. The competition courses are Pure Elevation on Saturday and Hoyt on Sunday. THERE IS NO COMPETITION ON FRIDAY. If you select to shoot competitively, you will not pick a shoot time for competition courses. These times will be randomly assigned and given out at the shooter meeting at 7:30AM the morning of the competition.
5. * Courses at Hoodoo are Pure Elevation, Hoyt, Born and Raised, Camofire
* Courses at Tamarack are Pure Elevation, Hoyt, Dead-On Archery, Camofire
* Courses at Stevens Pass are Pure Elevation, Hoyt, Phelps, Camofire
Description of courses:
Pure Elevation: Exactly as it sounds, ELEVATION. This is the most intense course. Lots and lots of hiking, ups and downs, difficult shots, extreme angles.
Hoyt: This is a more family friendly course. Easier hiking and shots. The longest shot you will encounter is 50 yards.
Camofire: This course will contain some unique and creative shots. Challenging course.
Born and Raised: Unique shots, moderate hiking.
Dead-On Archery: Family friendly course, easier shots and hiking.
Phelps: Moderate difficulty
We hope everyone has fun and enjoys themselves. If you have any questions, please email us so we can provide clarification.
Welcome to the Northwest Mountain Challenge, thank you for pre-registering! We look forward to seeing you on the mountain!